[pianotech] sluggish action

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 20:47:13 MST 2011

Hi Todd,
I've used protek before, wored fine.  Is repinning necessary if all it needs is a littel "freeing up"?  Tomorrows piano is more than likely a key sticking according to the customer, but I've been in situations where the key wasn't sticking but the parts were sluggish and not returning as they should. So that's why I brought up the protek.  I'd think repinning would take more time and, I'd have to pass the cost onto the customer.  Thanks everyone. When I get there tomorrow I'll know for sure what's making it stick.
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com