[pianotech] piano behavior - shrinking with H20 & alcohol - list mechanics

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 10:10:28 MST 2011

Have you tried a phone call to your RVP? Recently? No, I haven't either,
but that is probably the best way to push for progress (along with calls
and/or emails to all the other office holders).
Complaints, suggestions, and even praise often have a lesser impact when
they are disseminated over the numerous PTG lists.
Patrick

And we have no advocates. There is no one with the power to make it stick