[pianotech] Key leveling

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Nov 28 11:05:03 MST 2011

Hi Jack Et al,
Have you or anyone else seen the key levelling system that utilizes a
ong screw that goes down through the key button/key onto the back of
he balance rail punching?  Turning the screw in or out makes the key
o up or down.  I'd love to get a photograph of this for a class I'm
eveloping: "Off Center Balance Rail Bearings" for PTG Institute
012 at Bellevue:
Regards,
David Stanwood

David

I have a customer with a Ludwig grand with this system. I sent a picture of that a couple of months ago. I don't have it any more, but I can take another pictrure the next time I tune this piano in April. I'll make a note in my data base to send you the picture.

Wim