[pianotech] Bridge cap epoxy

Joe Wiencek joespiano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 02:49:38 MST 2011

Hello list,
I've been reading with great interest about the recent articles in the Journal about treating  bridges with thin epoxy. I am trying to imagine an epoxy that's thin enough to be put on the bridge cap without it adding material. Is there a very thin viscosity epoxy on the market that's being used for this, or the possibility of thinning epoxy with lacquer thinner or some other solvent?
Thanks for any input.

Joe Wiencek