[pianotech] piano parts needed

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 18:39:30 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,
I have a customer with a Kawai UST7 serial # A-13632 I believe if I read it correctly.  The bottom panel is missing, yes missing. it's a golf club in our area, so the piano gets used for events, but the bottom panel and soft pedal dowl/rod is missing.  I tried finding Dons e-mail from Kawaii, but I don't seem to have it.  Is there a way to get a bottom board for this piano and a pedal rod?  the piano is a satin finish, not the shiney polyesther finish, more the semi gloss type of finish  in black one might see on a Steinway.  I also think the little wood blocks are missing that one turns to keep the front top panel tight.  What do people do to their pianos?.  They simply move it from one room to another so people with events can use them, but why on earth would the bottom panel be missing? lol and a pedal rod plus two little blocks that hold the front top panel on?.  Thanks again
Marshall

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com