[pianotech] Pianotech archive questions

Michael Staples mastaples at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 13:06:43 MDT 2011

I've no idea who is in a position to answer these questions so I will
just throw them out there.

According to the PTG Member News sent out earlier this month, the old
Pianotech listservers will be shut down on Dec 15.

Will the remainder of the old archive messages be transferred to the
Pianotech Archive on my.ptg.org?  Currently, the my.ptg.org Pianotech
Archive messages only go back to May 2009.

Also, all the attachments in the old Pianotech archive are unavailable
when I try to view them.  Will these be reconstituted and brought over
with the old messages?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these questions

Michael Staples