[pianotech] New List

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 06:04:23 MDT 2011

Dear Mark, I think our PTG President just got done talking about ethics and not making statements that are absent data/facts.  If you want to complain about those who do not pay dues, then name them.

But according to my.ptg.org, if you search on Paul Williams, he is in fact a dues paying PTG member and RPT.
I also am a dues paying PTG member, and the St Louis chapter newsletter editor.

Since you did not mention "who" was not paying in your email, you threw anyone voicing dissatisfaction w/ any issues all into the same category, which shows your general statement is false.

"Just the facts, ma'am"...
Bill Fritz