[pianotech] New List

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Oct 25 10:33:10 MDT 2011

Though I'm having a little trouble understanding your writing due to syntax
and grammar, I think I get your idea.  There could be 1000, Duaine, and it
still would matter not one bit to me, nor should it matter to PTG.  The list
is here for the pleasure of the membership.  If non-members use it and
benefit, fine.  If it doesn't suit there needs, it is of no consequence; it
is not designed for the pleasure of non-members.

William R. Monroe