[pianotech] Soundboard decals

Claude Harding charding88 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 27 08:40:27 MDT 2011

Hey, Guys & Gals,

I need to apply a varnish-transfer soundboard decal, and it has been years
since I last did this.  The decal is expensive, and although I

have two of them in case I screw up the first, I would like to get it right
the first time. The instructions I have

received with the decal fill me with more trepidation than confidence.

It seems that the last time I did this, there was another, more
user-friendly, way of applying the decal, even though it is designed to

 be applied with varnish.

  Any counsel would be appreciated.

I'm in the shop this morning; I'll check back later.

Thanks.

Claude Harding