[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Sep 1 05:54:48 MDT 2011

Yes Matthew we all have financial obligations. I have a daughter in college and most of us grownups have an idea of the costs involved. AND the food ,light bill or ....(fill in the blank) as you wrote.
The point here my income has increased as a result of guild membership. I'm not  talking about the advantage of having RPT at the end of my name either. I'm proud to have it there but the more tangible benefit is in
the learning curve I've been on for over three decades. I still feel humbled and challenged by my colleagues and appreciated for any modest contributions I may make to the chapter, the journal or to you.
So go ahead and whine about the fees and rationalize that attitude by bringing to our attention that you have bills to pay.

Stop and think before you denigrate this association and our trade.
I wish you well but I'm tired of the attitude

Tom Driscoll RPT