[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 2 07:02:11 MDT 2011

Matthew,
If you know in advance, that you will not be able to make your dues, send a note to the home office.  Back in the late 80's I had extensive bills putting a step-son through college.  I sent a note to the home office saying I was going to have to drop my membership.  Then about four years later, I took the test again and got my RPT status back.

Ken Gerler