[pianotech] A new physical challenge

Tom Servinsky tompiano at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 2 16:41:33 MDT 2011

Ron
Welcome to the crowd!
Tom Servinsky
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ron Koval
  To: pianotech at ptg.org
  Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 3:58 PM
  Subject: [pianotech] A new physical challenge

  Well, it's new for me anyway!  I've been having some trouble with my knees for years and this summer
  one hip was acting up.  I finally made that appointment with the doctor to find out I've got arthritis
  in both knees and hips - more so than is normally seen in a young guy ;-) like me.

  On to physical therapy and diet and swimming and biking and supplements...

  I weighed my tuning kit and it came in just around 20 pounds.  I spread everything out on the
  ping pong table and took a good hard look at what was in there.  I've got it down to about 8 pounds
  in a smaller bag now with much of the less-used stuff left in the car.

  Getting old(er) sure isn't for sissies!!

  Ron Koval
  www.ronkoval.com