[pianotech] !!! Re: Electronic Keyboards - NOT "pianos"!!

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Sep 3 21:51:36 MDT 2011

Furthermore, if more of you would - add - this service to your arsenal of talent
instead of complaining about it) then
ou should - never - be without work.
Just my take

I've thought about becoming an organ tech when I first got into piano tuning. (which would have transferred to being an electric keyboard technician). But decided against it, for two reasons, One, after talking to Ken about it, it would have meant a lot more inventory of parts and tools that I didn't want to do. And second, I've never liked working on electric things. Eletricity and me just don't get along. So it's not a matter of complaining, it's a matter of not choosing to go into that line of work.

Wim