[pianotech] Determining Rake (or Vertifcal Pitch)

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 4 06:37:42 MDT 2011

Thanks Joe. Very clear. I guess I'm concerned about the fact that the shank is tapered and weather I should use the top or center of the shank when measuring. I guess I'm splitting hairs here and you have way more than 1º movement between the shank and hole in the hammer when you're glueing up. Oh well, I've been called anal before.

Al -
High Point, NC

PS, Considering your vast knowledge base (I'm not joking here), you should work on your photo capabilities. :-), (joke). It does come in handy.