[pianotech] Travel Paper

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Sep 7 18:07:00 MDT 2011

On 9/7/2011 6:48 PM, Joseph Garrett wrote:
> Ron said: ">  Ron,
>> Would that be spaghetti or linguine??
>
> Spaghetti 1.6mm. I looked forever a couple of years ago for the
> linguine, but never found one then. Found one yesterday, and ordered it
> - 3mm.
>
> Ye-ha!"
>
> Ron N,
> O.K. I'll bite!Where???? How much??? Are there any more avaiable???,<G>
> Joe

Right here.
http://www.pressurecooker-outlet.com/kitchensupplies/noodleatachments.htm
OWS010204 - $11.49

Judging by what's out of stock, who knows on availability. If they have
them, the price is good, and after cutting a couple of lifetime's worth
of travel paper one afternoon we can always make noodles. <G>
Ron N