[pianotech] Pasta roller/cutter

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 19 11:11:25 MDT 2011

Nossaman,
Just wanted to thank you for the idea of cuttin travel paper with a pasta
cutter thang! That is just slickr'n deer guts on a door knob! Got the whole
shebang. Works great! It is a tool that is "as advertised! Go figger.<G>
made to last a life time of cooking/cutting/etc. In a former life I cheffed
a bit, so it fits my basic mind set. It also breaks one of Murphy's basic
rules: "a combination tool isn't". This sucker will do it all just fine,
thank you very much.<G>
Best,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.