[pianotech] Petrofs

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 21 08:59:53 MDT 2011

Another example of two screw ups!
Joe

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Gorley
To: joegarrett at earthlink.net;pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: 9/21/2011 12:18:29 AM
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Petrofs

A local theater booked an act from New York.  The pianist advised that we should expect broken strings.  He said he broke many strings wherever he played.  The theater had 2 Yamaha U-1's.  He broke 8 bass strings in 3 days on the pit piano, in spite of having his own speaker monitor.

The piano never broke a string before that time nor after.

   Tom Gorley
Registered Piano Technician