[pianotech] Computer Software

Rob Mitchell tpa2sfr at pacbell.net
Thu Sep 22 16:25:28 MDT 2011

I use Outlook to manage my customer database and Quicken Home & Business
(NOT Quickbooks) to track finances.  I looked hard for program to merge this
information about a year ago, but I couldn't find anything that worked very
well.

In the end, I decided it didn't matter.  I log all details of customer
interactions in Outlook and then sync the Outlook data to my iPhone and
iPad.  So I've always got access to everything EXCEPT how much did I charge
them last time.  I have yet to have an occasion where I really needed to
know that.

Rob

Mitchell Piano Service

(415) 994-1030