[pianotech] Computer data base billing FileMaker

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 22 21:40:29 MDT 2011

Here is what my billing looks like.  Notice the piano in the background. It
actually has a blue hue to it.  The client does NOT see any of the info such
as "Find Unpaid & Partially Paid" buttons or tabs or tables.  All they see,
is the actual bill itself. Beginning with My name and logo and the info
directly below it.  The .10 reminder and all of that is not seen either.  Oh
heah, I just noticed that it isn't showing the bottom of the bill where the
totals are. Hmmmm.  OK, I enlarged it and scrolled down so you can see the
rest of the page.  So, scroll down and look at the bottom too and see how
the layout is..  The total, discounted amount etc.

Directly below, where it says Layout, we have many layouts in here including
one for writing letters.  I will make a quick copy of that as well and then,
it's bedtime.

Jer