[pianotech] Apollo grand age?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 22:30:23 MDT 2011

Jason asked: "Help, I have misplaced my Pierce Piano Atlas (it's in one of
these boxes
here somewhere) and I need to know about the likely age of this piano. Can
someone help me? Apollo grand #623974. I promise that if the book doesn't
turn up I will buy a replacement, this is just an interim one-time request."

Jason,
Hmmm? I have 6 different Atlases! (each, a different edition)<G> That is a
Wurlitzer Number: Year? w/drum roll: 1959
Regards,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police