[pianotech] Geo Broadbent Tuning Pins

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Fri Sep 23 06:38:31 MDT 2011

See the February 2011 Journal for an article by Anne Acker which discusses a Broadwood grand with this type of tuning system. It seems likely that this was an instrument built for "colonial" climate. Anne would probably be glad to share her experience with the tuning system. a.acker at comcast.net

Ed Sutton