[pianotech] Mason & Hamlin AA string scale

Rob & Helen Goodale rrg at unlv.nevada.edu
Sat Sep 24 14:46:43 MDT 2011

?Does anyone have the stringing scale for a Mason & Hamlin  AA?   Serial 22715, (1914).  This one has the right angle turn connecting the bass bridge to the treble bridge.  I am doing a complete rebuild on this one for a client and it was restrung probably 50 years ago- incorrectly I might add.  I have the "Guide To Restringing" book that should list the correct scale but I can't locate it and it would probably take me half a day of digging in order to find it.

Thanks,

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV