[pianotech] M&H AA Scale Info??

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Mon Sep 26 09:31:13 MDT 2011

Don't do it if you are thin skinned for sure. But if you can get passed the
gruff exteriors most of the ole curmudgeons on the list have some really
good stuff to share. I suspect if you ask Joe he'll be more than happy to
help you do the rescaling. You'll get a better piano and learn something in
the process.

Dean

Dean W May                        (812) 235-5272 voice and text

PianoRebuilders.com           (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802           Give us a LIKE on Facebook! Go to
PianoRebuilders.com

  _____