[pianotech] Piano scales

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 27 01:04:18 MDT 2011

Del's comments are greatfully accepted.<G> After all, he's the one that got
me so into that stuff.
 It's good to know that "Scale Ripper" is a valid program. Theres' so much
new stuff out there, it's hard to keep up with it.
As far as the "poppycock" thang, that's your assessment with your
experiments Since I have not had the opportunity to do as much of that good
ol' R&D, I've had to rely on some small indiviidual cases. That is how I
came to those conclusions. I'll bow to your greater knowledge in that case.
i.e.....back to the drawing board a bit. I do suspect that given your other
skills of designing soundboards and the rest of the sonic structure, you've
had greater variables to work with. On that account, I'm completely out to
lunch, as you already know.<G> (With one exception, the only boards I've
ever done were those designed and made by Del<G>)
The previous comments by D. Love, (I hope I'm quoting the right guy this
time.<G>), really said it all as to the whys and hows. Said much better
than I was able to.
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police