[pianotech] theory or scales?!!

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 10:22:54 MDT 2011

William/Zeno wrote: "In case you hadn't noticed, Zeno simply copied and
pasted an earlier
"conversation" from Joe Garrett in the rescaling thread, substituting in the
music theory details. I believe he was trying to make a point to Mr.
Garrett (and any others with a penchant for condescension) that all of us
are short on knowledge somewhere; that all of us can learn from each other
about something, and we probably don't even have to stray from piano
technology to do that.

William,
Personally, I thought it was very effective. Congrats Zeno.<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police
Squares R I