[pianotech] inexpensive alternate to Adjust-A-Bench?

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Sep 28 18:27:12 MDT 2011

I got it in 3/2010 and it was $379 plus shipping.  I love mine!  I use it for all sorts of stuff, not just recreating key travel, etc.  For example, when I'm cleaning the action cavity, it's easy to remove the action, wheel it out of the way, and reinstall when you're done. Since my back surgery almost 2 years ago, this has been an absolute life saver. Quick and easy to set up and put away.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com