[pianotech] dues payment fiasco

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Wed Feb 1 11:01:57 MST 2012

Well, I too left paying my dues until the last minute.  I didn't have
any problem doing it online; the transaction went smoothly.  BUT I did
it on www.ptg.org and NOT on my.ptg, where I couldn't see a place to do it.

Some months ago I had a similar frustrating "round in circles logging
on" experience when I was trying to do something else; I forget exactly
what, perhaps by some Care of my Piano booklets. I emailed the home
office who were very helpful, and told me to clear my browser cache and
try again on www.ptg.org.

Clearly, there are problems which are not yet resolved.

Best regards,

David.
www.davidboyce.co.uk