[pianotech] In agreement with David, NOT

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 20:18:26 MST 2012

So, you want to become confused eh?  OK!  Thank my dad for my Sir name of
Gerald and then thank him again for the shortening it to Jerry and then once
more for making it even shorter yet, to Jer.

My friends call me Jer..  So, please feel free to do so.

I originally signed up with Comcastic MANY years ago and started the account
with Gerald.  I haven't a clue how to change that part of it or if that is
even possible or, necessary.  Sometimes, when people call me Gerald, and I
want to be called Jer, I just sign it Jer....  :)

I have two email accounts set up to send to this one account.  My business
email is the 2nd account that is attached to it.  All of my business emails
come directly to "this account."

More?  My business name is G. W. Groot Piano Service Inc.  My letter head
states Gerald W. Groot RPT.  So, my email comes through as Gerald Groot too.
Aren't you glad you asked?

Gee, and all this time, I thought The Learning Curve was a movie....  :)

Gerald/Jerry/Jer