[pianotech] re-gluing loose hammer felt

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Feb 4 13:30:07 MST 2012

On 2/4/2012 1:47 PM, Tom Gorley wrote:
> About 6 months ago a tuner put us on to clamps that work perfectly for
> this job. I wish I could remember who, so I can give him credit.
> Here is the website of the Garrett Wade Company and the correct page.
>
> http://www.garrettwade.com/ratchet-lock-spring-clamps/p/05R04.01/

Sorry, I don't remember who it was either but as long as we're in the
Garrett Wade catalog looking at clamps, at $6 each for ten, these are
the best F clamp bargain there is. Not much good for hammer felt, but I
have 20 of them on a new vertically laminated bridge root in the shop
and I really like them.

http://www.garrettwade.com/inexpensive-hd-12-fast-acting-clamps/p/05R08.01/

Ron N