[pianotech] re-gluing loose hammer felt

Michael Staples mastaples at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 16:22:14 MST 2012

It was Douglas Gregg.  Thanks Douglas, they work great!

Michael Staples

On Feb 4, 2012, at 17:46, John Ross <jrpiano at eastlink.ca> wrote:

I think it was Jon Page.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia
On 04-02-2012, at 4:30 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

On 2/4/2012 1:47 PM, Tom Gorley wrote:

About 6 months ago a tuner put us on to clamps that work perfectly for

this job. I wish I could remember who, so I can give him credit.

Here is the website of the Garrett Wade Company and the correct page.

http://www.garrettwade.com/ratchet-lock-spring-clamps/p/05R04.01/

Sorry, I don't remember who it was either but as long as we're in the
Garrett Wade catalog looking at clamps, at $6 each for ten, these are the
best F clamp bargain there is. Not much good for hammer felt, but I have 20
of them on a new vertically laminated bridge root in the shop and I really
like them.

http://www.garrettwade.com/inexpensive-hd-12-fast-acting-clamps/p/05R08.01/

Ron N