[pianotech] Knuckles

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 08:42:56 MST 2012

Dale,

It's good to see you back on the list. Missed you. I hope everything is going well.

I've given up on retiring. I have 5 pianos and a harpsichord in the shop. I can't quite now! :~)

Here's some pics of a piano I'm rebuilding. It's a real work of art. I will be putting it on eBay when it's finished. It's painted in textured oil, by a local artist.

Al -
High Point, NC