[pianotech] BBB

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Feb 6 17:06:47 MST 2012

I understand!

Paul

From:
"Larry Fisher RPT" <larryf at pacifier.com>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
02/06/2012 05:58 PM
Re: [pianotech] BBB

PTG .... good place to spend money and attend classes.  Their search
engine targeting out performs anything I’ve ever tried in the past 40
years.

BBB  ......  pushy sales people citing more benefits per dollar, blah,
blah, bull.  Never have joined, never will.

CofC  ....  early morning pep talks, business to business contacts, and a
pretty wall decoration for your office.  Never have joined, never will.

BSA  ......  Eagle Scout with two palms since 1969.  Great way to keep a
kid busy and learn some social and outdoor skills that I’ve continued to
use to this day.

Lar