[pianotech] What's with PianoDisc?

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 07:32:07 MST 2012

Al
 try WWW. Live performance.com for the caddy of players. Its in Reno.
 At piano disc ask for Michael Zarante and don't take no for an answer. We had an issue with a unit and they fixed it nicely last fall.

Dale Erwin RPT-
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
Pre-hung Ronsen hammer sets/Abel parts
Sitka Soundboards & Supplies