[pianotech] What's with PianoDisc?

Larry Fisher RPT larryf at pacifier.com
Wed Feb 8 09:00:53 MST 2012

Well, Al, what can I say.  We’re in some highly challenging times here.  I have had good things to say about PDS for almost two decades but the last two years I’m afraid have taken their toll on the company.  Every business is taking a good pounding right now.  My patience has run thin with a few of them.  I suggest you keep hammering the sales rep in Florida.  Michael Z is busy doing three people’s jobs at the moment.  Hopefully things will iron out with time.

Email me privately and I’ll try and do what I can for you.

larryf at pacifier.com

lar