[pianotech] Mason & Hamlin Bb legs

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 10 23:17:55 MST 2012

Yes, yes,... weeeell if I didn't give some the opportunity for levity at my expense, some days we'd find little humor on the list.  :)  ItWAS funny.
  uhh.... I still need the legs though... for a Mason & Hamlin BB
Thanks Duane

Dale Erwin RPT-
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos
Pre-hung Ronsen hammer sets/Abel parts