[pianotech] OT: TV profile ( w/piano)

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 19:56:02 MST 2012

Terry

Very nice that you will be featured on TV tuning pianos. What I don't understand is that for one, you wear a polo short with the PTG logo, yet you are not a member of the PTG. And that nowhere on your web site, (at least not that I could see), does it say anything about you being a piano tuner.

What gives?

Wim