[pianotech] A report from the Dark Side

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 12 14:11:04 MST 2012

Terry said: "I agree Ron. If they could fix it so that we can affix
attachments to our
email so it is not required to log on to view them, I would accept this
crummy forum."

Terry, et al,
I agree with Ron 100%. The entire thing is major FLAWED! I, personally will
never use it! (period)
There needs to be a decision to scrap this crap, apologize for the SNAFU
and move onto something that will work over the long haul.  Nothing more or
less is needed. I understand the olde list has a problem, (actually many),
but the decision was to scrap it because of these problems. Why can't our
representatives do the same for this POS they call a Forum, (which it
ain't)??? Sheesh! Trying to get members, like me to accept this B.S. is
truly insulting, imo. I would expect better of the PTJ Editor in chief. He
should stop being their whipping boy and man up.
Disrespectfully,
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police