[pianotech] RePINing - was message to CA users

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 10:07:16 MST 2012

Dale,
Agreed. However, the "budget" won't allow it. 'Sides, it's not that old...just sloppy manufacturing I suspect. I've seen so many of the Asian, (not Japanese), pieaners, in the first year of existence, with marginally loose pins. After 10 or so years they're just loose! Not sure why, so have to chalk it up to something wrong on the manufacturing end. (Of course they could be using some of that "Select Hardwood".<G>
That's my take on it,
Joe