[pianotech] scott.lewis.cflu

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sun Feb 19 12:00:37 MST 2012

I don't know about the program, but the webpage is a scam.

You notice in the tab row, FINANCE is highlighted. if you hover over any other tab, the same link
(http://career-expert.net/business-news-all/go.php) comes up.

Plus, at the top "Sign In" ....... has NO links...........It's just text !!!

Always testing these things! (Some time back, got burnt by one of those European Directory scams)

Just sayin', Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years