[pianotech] Bolduc glue

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Thu Feb 23 10:13:08 MST 2012

I've never understood why they don't put a label on the bottle telling the
user about open times, set times, etc.  Especially when you consider that
one of its uses is to glue in soundboards and glue on ribs.  You would think
that they would know that users might find that information more than a
little bit useful.

Will truitt