[pianotech] AWP case for metro vac

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:50:30 MST 2012

Joe, there is no love involved. When I'm doing a paid cleaning, I do use water, cotton rags and the Spurlock cleaning tools. I use the swiffers for a quick dusting, before I tune a piano, so I'm not breathing and touching all that dust. They're quick, easy and the amount of chemical in them couldn't hurt a thing.

As far as supporting Pledge, who are we supporting when we buy Denro tuning pins, Laoureux felt, Abel hammers and Renner action parts? Swiffers are made by our Canadian cousins and most of the profits stay in the USA.

Al -
High Point, NC