[pianotech] Need Kimball Pedals

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Tue Feb 28 07:46:16 MST 2012

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for a set of pedals for a WW Kimball BOU from 1904, #134594.

The supply houses don't have anything of exactly this nature and I'd rather
not have to retrofit pedals/linkages if possible.  What I'm looking for are

Three Pedals, Nickel/Chrome, 9-3/4" or 9-7/8" long overall
All Three Pedals are 6" from the Horn to the Rear Edge of the Pedal, and
3-7/8" from the Horn to the Front Tip
Right and Left Pedals are 5-5/8" from Horn to Center of Pedal Pin
Right and Left Pedals Need about 3-1/2" from the Rear of the Pedal to the
Hole for the Pedal Prop.
Center Pedal is 2-1/4" from the Horn to the Center of the Pedal Pin
Center Pedal does not have a hole for a prop.  The trapwork comes to rest
on the rear of the pedal which has a raised ridge to mate with a slot in
the trapwork.  I can fabricate a ridge if necessary.

Any help?  Isaac?  See photos.

Many Thanks,
William R. Monroe