[pianotech] High tension, low tension?

Albert Picknell pnrfqsnrk at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 28 16:00:55 MST 2012

Del, am I missing something?  You said: "Very simplistically, a high-tensioned scale can be achieved by using a relatively long, thin wire or a somewhat shorter, thicker wire."  And then in the next paragraph you said: "Conversely a low-tensioned scale can be achieved by using a relatively long, thin wire or a somewhat shorter, thicker wire."  Did you actually mean to say that one can achieve both high- and low-tensioned scales by the same means?  Copy & paste error?

Bert