[pianotech] mp3 recordings

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 06:54:37 MDT 2012

It's actually quite simple to synch video with audio with even the most basic
video editing software.  Import the video to the program, import the separate
high-quality audio to it, line up the good audio track with the wimpy audio
track from the video camera aurally (simple to do), then mute the audio track
from the video camera.  Probably takes 10 minutes, tops.

Mark Potter

From: Mark Dierauf <pianotech at nhpianos.com>

Dale -
<snip>I think your format of using still photos with good quality     recordings
is the way to go on YouTube. <snip> I know     that it's possible to get HQ
audio synced with video, but for guys     like us trying to do it ourselves it's
probably much less expensive     to record the audio separately and add still
photos.

- Mark

Hi Joe.