[pianotech] MP3 recordings

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 12:36:13 MDT 2012

Dale said:
"?my intention is to get some high quality mics to add to it. It has input
ports for such upgrades. I,d like to tweak it until I can say this a sound
that is like being in the same room without editing and such."

Dale,
Good luck with that one. Two things going against you: 1. Digital Sampling.
(there are spaces inbewteen<G> and yes, I can hear them!)
2. The "clipping" on either end of the spectrum of the recordings.
That's my take on it.<G>
Joe

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police