[pianotech] mp3 recordings - How

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Sun Jun 3 13:29:00 MDT 2012

I've had several of my friends in the recording business use this mic system for recording pianos. They swear it's the best they've encountered for recording acoustic pianos.  It is a little pricey though, but I like the concept.

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PianoMicSys/

You can even record with the lid closed with this system, effectively eliminating the "room" problem.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com