[pianotech] mp3 recordings - How?

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 15:36:02 MDT 2012

Hi Ron
  Having heard your pianos up close and personal in Reno and in Rochester, it is my opinion that the recording is very, very much like being there in person. Also that cut is one of my favorite on the Lilacs Album. The trebles are crystal and golden. Clear as bells,ear candy, insert any metaphor you want. Not like any I've heard before or since. When I first heard those trebles many years ago now I said " I gotta head in that direction" tonally.
   In fact as Jacob my son has grown musically ,taking piano lessons again I would play some of my favorite music, saying, hey, just listen to this. I played the Lilacs album. He said can I put this on my I-pod.Now he loves Rachmaninoff. He loves the sound of the piano. I am sooo shrewd.
Thanks
Dale

Dale Erwin... RPT
 Mason & Hamlin/Steinway/U.S pianos