[pianotech] iPhone or Not iPhone

Patrick C. Poulson pcpoulson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 18:03:57 MDT 2012

Currently there are some good deals on getting an iPhone through my phone
company (with a 2 year contract, of course), and I am wondering if moving to
the smartphone world would be of real benefit to my business. I know that
there is the ability to run credit cards through it, and many other
features. It would cost another $30 on my phone bill, as well as the initial
cost of the phone ($149 or $49 depending on whether I want it to talk to
me).
Thanks
Patrick C. Poulson
Registered Piano Technician