[pianotech] Hailun

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Thu Jun 7 16:26:54 MDT 2012

Bruce,
I just tuned one for a customer here in the St. Louis, MO area (actually about 110 miles South, out in the country on a gravel/dirt road off of a gravel/dirt road).  It was a seven foot and I found the sound reproduction very good and action felt good.  Tuning pins were a joy to work with - tight with no jumpy pins.
Ken Gerler