[pianotech] metro vac and blow ** Getting OT **

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Mon Jun 18 15:38:08 MDT 2012

Totally agree on the over-perfumification of the country... natural
perfumes are one thing, but chemical scents just reek and most give me an
instantaneous headache. I made my son use a different
(unscented!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a concept!!!!!!!) deodorant because I felt
sick every time he'd come over. I roomed with someone with those plugins
stink-em-ups for about four months. The house always smelled rancid... (the
mold problem in the basement didn't help anything, either.) Fortunately, I
have very few clients who use them.